Friday, May 22, 2020
OnePoint Leave Management: Avoid the risks of mishandled employee leaves
Recorded May 22, 2020
Managing Leave of Absence is a complex process. If not handled appropriately, FMLA, Paid Sick Leave can cause more than just operational bottlenecks – mismanaged leave cases can lead to lawsuits and costly litigation.
With the FFCRA Expanded FMLA/Paid Sick Leave, employers need tools to adjust to new rules, handle increased leave requests and ensure compliance in the administration process.
We showcase how flexible rules configuration, checklists and other automation functions can streamline leave case management and minimize compliance issues, including:
- Eligibility determination
- Automate look back and accrual rules
- Streamline active case management
- Harness HR Actions, checklist & workflows
- Set reminders
- Policy compliance – easily adjust rules to stay compliant.