Say goodbye to complicated spreadsheets and ensure your shifts are always covered. Straightforward drag-and-drop work scheduling tools make it easy to compare staff scheduling options. Instant change implementation eliminates the need to update multiple databases, increasing the accuracy of your time and labor workforce management.
- Manager & employee self-service functions
- Pre-build shift plans
- Preview shift workload summary
- Color-coded shifts
Employee Timekeeping Software
Automating your employee timekeeping can save hundreds of manager-hours normally spent on timesheet review and approval. Real-time knowledge of hours worked can also save thousands of dollars in payroll from missed punches and rounding. Our time and labor workforce management solution minimizes many of the wage and hour compliance risks that growing companies face and helps companies of all sizes operate within budget.
- Timesheet approval workflow
- Remote employee clock-in/clock-out
- Employee self-service features
- Real-time accrual calculations
Leave Management Software
Protect your business from exposure to liability or accidental payroll payments to employees who are on leave. Configure your company’s employee leave tracking to adhere to internal policies while meeting federal and local leave laws that are currently being enacted across the country. OnePoint’s time and labor management system has the advanced features to handle it all. Document leaves of absence in an accurate, consistent manner. Empower employees with self-service leave requests. Simplify compliance by automatically tracking employee leave eligibility, type and duration.
- Configurable workflow for employee leave request/approval
- Accrual tracking & leave management
- Employee self-service leave request
- Manager leave case visibility reporting
- Append leave case documentation directly to an employee’s case record
- Time entries and pay rules for leave cases unified with employee time sheets
Employee Time Clocks and Timekeeping Hardware
Choose the employee timekeeping technology that works best for your company. OnePoint employee time clocks feature built-in functions that protect your time and labor data, monitor your punches and can allow remote access by managers 24/7. Choose from traditional bar code or chipped time clocks, biometric clocks, or mobile and offsite devices.
- Traditional employee time-clocks: bar code, magnetic stripe, or proximity chip
- Range of traditional readers include basic functions, extended Employee Self-Service (ESS) and manager override capabilities
- Ethernet-compatible biometric clocks: fingerprint and hand geometry, attestation survey capabilities, multilingual display options.
- Mobile & offsite devices for every budget
- Dashboards and reports monitor late or missed punches in real-time
Reporting & Notifications
Save time and money with real-time workforce management data and analytics that help you minimize conflicts and eliminate gaps that occur with manual processes. Avoid overstaffed shifts, inaccurate time cards, missed breaks and buddy punching that leads to budget overspending and puts your organization at risk of wage and hour violations. Ease the time and worry associated with managing your workforce by unifying all your time and labor data into one database, shared across HR and payroll in real-time.
- Real-time dashboards
- Color-coded notifications and updates on leave eligibility and case activity
- Configurable job costing, custom analytics & report-setting
- Share important reports securely through Google Drive integration
- Manage access levels
- Use reports to drill down on specific information to drive decision-making
Our Clients Are Impressed
“We are very happy we made the change from ADP. In my 25+ years of experience with implementations, our implementation with one point was the smoothest I’ve ever experienced. We pulled off our very first payroll with no issues – amazing! Our payroll is very complicated, with layered job costing for grants, admin and various medical organizations that we bill based on medical staff hours. Our staff, both in payroll/HR and in general is incredibly happy with the system and how user-friendly it is.”
–HR Director, Non Profit Healthcare
“So happy to have made the switch from ADP to OnePoint. They all truly excel in customer service. Everything is really easy to navigate and help is a phone call away. Working with OnePoint just gets better and better each year.”
–Owner, Veterinary Hospital & Clinic
“Switching from Paychex to OnePoint for our Payroll and HRIS needs was a great strategic decision. It is clearly a much better system. Having a positive working relationship with our HRIS/Payroll vendor is critical and right now we have the best!”
– HR Director, Healthcare Industry