We are very excited to roll out the new user experience release next month in the September full system release. The new UI development has been a long project, but will yield many improvements to our platform and mobile functionality as we continue to build a world class HCM.
Some clients are still using the classic experience. If you have not moved to the new UI experience, you’ll want to make plans to move before the September deadline. It is important for administrators, managers and employees to be fully prepped heading into events like open enrollment and year-end activities.
To help you with the transition, we recently refreshed our New User Experience Resource Center and added some new resources for your benefit.
Here are some of the resources we’ve added:
- New UI Menu:https://app.snapapp.com/partnernewuimenu
- Manager Timesheet Experience:https://app.snapapp.com/partnernewuimgrtime
- Employee Timesheet and PTO Request:https://app.snapapp.com/partnernewuieetimesheet
- New UI Reporting: https://app.snapapp.com/partnernewuireports
- Employee Profile & Checklist Experience:https://app.snapapp.com/partnernewuieeprofile
Here are some tips as we sunset the Classic UI:
- Download HCMToGo App. The classic mobile app also will be sunset in the September release. Make sure employees have downloaded the new HCMTOGo (itunes or Android) and are using the new app prior to September. If they aren’t, employees won’t be able to punch in, submit timesheets, and view and submit time-off requests. Our Mobile HCM Solution puts the power of our all-in-one HCM platform in the palm of your hand.
- The New Employee Profile: In our June release we gave our employee profile a makeover. We added what we call jump links to the right side of the screen. Don’t worry, all the fields you use regularly are still there – we just did a bit of remodeling. Be sure to try out the new employee profile and we will be releasing a new search option on the screen to help users navigate it.
- Use the toggle button! The toggle button allows employees to switch back and forth between the classic and new user experiences. It’s a great way to ease into the change and become comfortable with what’s new before making the official transition.
It’s important to note that you don’t have to wait until October to switch over to the new experience. If you feel ready, you can switch over at any point.